Friday, September 25, 2009

Bring it on


A coward, and a nobody whose gender we do not even know, Texas Blues (Man?) aka "HeShe," aka "Hac Hoc" is telling me that I am risking a lawsuit. Do we REALLY think this is because he cares about what happens to me?
Bring it on. All of you. I would LOVE to make this an issue about ME. That is truly beyond my wildest dreams that I would be sued, and then have the opportunity to subpoena and depose and have testify, all these persons who I am alleged to treat poorly.

I am serious. Oh please. Oh please, OH PLEASE just do it.


Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Xorphshire said...

Well now we know ONE of the reason they stay anonymous. So they can say whatever they want about whoever they want without risking a "defamation lawsuit."

90+ comments. Wow! What a slimy cesspool that once-followable blog has become.